What causes radiating pain in hands and swelling in feet of both legs?
MRI scan will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
The radiating pain in the hands can be due to a nerve root compression at the level of cervical spine. MRI scan of cervical spine will help. The swelling of feet can be due to arthritis or increased salt intake. You need to start with oral muscle relaxants and methylcobalamin supplements to control the shooting pain in hands. Do consult a neurologist for proper prescriptions.
The swelling of feet will reduce by keeping these elevated on two pillows while resting.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Abdominal cramping with radiating pain in leg
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Kidney infection radiating pain leg
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen