What causes radiating pain in chest, neck, behind the ear and cold sweats?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that it is important performing a comprehensive differential diagnosis between different causes (musculoskeletal pain, inflammation, cardiac ischemia, backbone disorder) that may mimic this clinical scenario.
Have you measured your body temperature today?
Does respiration or body movements modulate this pain? This would be indicative of musculo-skeletal pain.
I would recommend going to the ER for a physical exam and some tests:
- a chest X ray study to examine your lungs
- resting ECG and cardiac enzymes
- a cervico-thoracic column X ray study
- lab blood tests (complete blood count, PCR, sedimentation rate, kidney and liver function tests, blood electrolytes).
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Radiating pain in jaw throat and chest
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Severe radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Radiating pain from chest up through neck
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen