What causes radiating pain in R lumbar lateral trunk area?
I have read your query.
As per your symptoms there is possibility of disc bulge leading to pain.
You may need repeat MRI spine to see present status.
Old laminectomy can lead to near vertebrae arthritis leading to pain.
Continue your medication and physiotherapy.
If no relief then epidural injection may help.
If required you may need EMG NCV study.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Severe radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- Symptoms of radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Radiating pain from hernia
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen