What causes radiating interscapular pain?
Thanks, I appreciate any comments
So I will advise you physiotherapy like Interferential therapy.
I have understood your symptoms,
There is radiating pain from inter scapular region downwards. Usually cervical disc bulge leads to nerve compression.
So I will advise you physiotherapy like Interferential therapy and auto traction for early recovery.
Static and against resistance guided exercise therapy may help in this case.
You can consult physiotherapist for that.
MRI cervical spine will help you to see severity of nerve compression.
If symptoms are more on left shoulder then you can do cardiac investigation and cholesterol levels.
Consult your doctor for investigation.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hip pain and radiating to the thighs
- What causes back pain radiating to groin area
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause of shoulder pain radiating to elbow
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg