• question-icon

What causes quick pre-cum, penis shrinkage during intercourse and low libido?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Men's Health
Question: For the past couple of weeks sex has been difficult, during sex my penis cums too quick, I feel like my penis is shorter or has become shorter, I feel like my sexual urges have started to disappear, can't enjoy it anymore without some sort of embarrassment, what do u advise?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to investigate the cause of your Erectile Dysfunction (ED and PE)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of secondary Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you Diabetic?
2) Is there any stress factor that has cropped up in your life or at work place ?
3) Is there any psychological factor that lead to strained relationship with your partner ?

In most of the cases the cause of secondary ED is mind related and due to hidden tress factor about which one is not aware of .

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
.
Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

If problem persists even after few months consult qualified Psychiatrist along with your partner for counselling and Urologist to investigate the cause for your ED .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 33 minutes later
Firstly thank you for the reply doctor!!
1) no I'm not diabetic
2) I have been stressed and depressed about this problem in the past, but recently I'm not stressed and feeling better
3) me and my partner have always had a good relationship and this has not been a problem for my partner, just a personal issue
i mentioned that the stress that I had was a direct result of this, therefore do u believe that my problems are ongoing due to this stress? Even though I feel better than before
So once I start exercising and eating healthy do u believe that my problems will disappear?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
measures suggested help to relieve anxiety and thereby to resolve ED.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up and feedback.
.
The measures suggested do help to allay anxiety and there by to resolve this problem of ED .

Counselling by a Psychiatrist will be help to great extent .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist