What causes pus filled hard growth on the finger?
Hi and welcome.
This does not sound like cancer so you should not be worried. It looks to me like ganglion cyst which is common at this area and this is a cyst filled with clear fluid which commonly recur. Only rarely it pulls back spontaneously and in most cases surgical removal is required so you should consult plastic surgeon. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood and pus filled blisters on the breast
- What causes littlefluid filled blisters on fingers
- What causes pus filled bump on gums
- What cause a pus filled pimple on the elbow
- What causes pus filled purplish pimples on the face
- What is the cause of pus filled bumps on areola
- My batholin gland is pus filled what causes this
- What causes painful pus filled bumps on stomach
- What causes pus filled lump behind the ear
- What causes pus filled pimples on back
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?