What causes pus discharge from penis?

Question
I took azythromycin on day one. 2 tablets then immediately started a dose of doxycyclin 100mg twice a day for 5 days. By the third day the pussy discharge had gone. I masturbated on day 4 and now puss is coming out again. What should I do.
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Abscess/pus requires adequate Surgical drainage

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Sir
Antibiotic only help in controlling and treating infection. Presence of pus requires adequate Surgical drainage. If it is not adequately drained there will be persistent collection and recurrence.
Thorough assessment by Surgeon is required

You can also upload the picture for further assessment

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD

Follow-up: What causes pus discharge from penis? 1 hour later
Do not quite understand what needs to be drained. I have a puslike discharge from my penis. Every time have been to the doctor, they have done tests and said things like non-specified urithritis to possible chlamidia. However, they give me a dose of antibiotics which I take and it goes away. However, I have noticed that when I masturbate frequently, I end up hurting myself and the the discharge comes back again. Then a whole new dose of antibiotics all over again.

What do you think may be wrong? The internal injury in the urethra comes abouy every time I masturbate for a few days in a row.

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation does not injury Urethra

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

Masturbation does not lead to any urethral injury. After ejaculation there could be discharge . Presence of persistent discharge needs to be treated.
I would require additional information

1. Is the discharge persistent after Masturbation?
2. How frequently do you Masturbate
3. How long does the discharge last?
4. Do you have any other complaints /symptoms like burning sensation while passing urine or itching

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak