What causes purple spots on ear of a toddler?
Send me pictures of this purple spots.
Welcome to health care magic,
If your child has cough and eye infection then you can use antibiotic eye drops but it must be used under doctor's guidance.
Also,send me the picture of this purple spots on his ear so,that i can see the lesion to understand it better.
without examination it will be difficult for me to comment.
Kindly get back to me with images.
could be due to allergic or some insect bite
Thanks for the quick follow-up.
I have seen the picture carefully and taken enough time.
The purple spots are in the middle of the ear and not clearly demarcated.
They could be due to allergic or some insect bite but one thing is sure that there is nothing to be worried about this as they may get subsided by themselves and without any definitive treatment.
However,you can give your child anti-allergic syrup (like syrup cetrizine) which will also helpful for the relief of cough.
If this spots persists even after 3 to 4 days then you should see some local paediatrician for examination and appropriate antibiotic and other symptomatic treatment.
Continue with antibiotic eye drops.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swollen gums and ear infection in toddler
- What causes poor circulation in toddlers
- What causes soft spot on my toddlers forehead
- What causes boils on toddlers
- What causes purple ear lubes
- What causes weakness in a toddlers legs
- What causes extreme fear in a toddler
- What causes fever in toddlers
- What causes a toddlers liver to enlarge
- What causes constipation in toddlers