What causes purple discolouration under the eyes?
Mmore information needed
Thanks for sending your query to us.
we need some more details to be of some help. How long have you been having this ?Can we have a photograph ?Is it constant or there is some variation.Did you get some blood tests done recently, if yes then those reports could be helpful.
I will be keen to get these details to offer some help.
Please get back to me at the earliest.
Dermatologist consultation needed.
Thanks for getting back to us.
Since the pigmentation is on both sides,it has to be something systemic and as it is there for so long and hasn't progressed much,it has to be something very benign.
Ideal situation will be to have a skin specialist look at it and in the meanwhile, protection from sun rays is important. You must have proper multivitamins and anti-oxidants, as they will be helpful in the long run.
If there are any further queries please do get back to me.
You can either Upload the Piocture or send e-mail to YYYY@YYYY and keep the subject as ATTN : Dr N K XXXXXXX , i'll get them and let you know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes bags under eyes
- What stds cause dark circles under eyes
- What causes elongated blister under the eyes
- What causes a lump under my eye lashes
- What causes fatigue and under eye circles
- What cause dark burgandy circles under the eyes
- What would cause lump under dogs eye
- What causes swelling under eyes what is the treatment
- What causes white stuff under eye lids
- Swollen under eyes causes
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...