What causes purple bruise like spots on the upper thighs?
Monitor only for now! No cause for concern!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this spots you have reported and all the inconveniences this has caused you. I have reviewed your information in full as well as the attached images. This seem suggestive of bruises from minor trauma which could have gone by unnoticed. However, there are no immediate red flags and I will suggest that you do nothing and monitor only for now. They should regress over 5-7days. Failure to do so would push us to further examining and exploring further. I will like to review another image by this time. No need to be concerned or alarmed, but for this discoloration, nothing poses an immediate threat to good health.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inner thigh bruises
- What could be the cause of bruise on upper thigh
- What causes purple bruises
- What is the cause of bruises on my thighs
- What caused an itchy bruise on my upper thigh
- What causes bruise and bumps on inner thighs
- Bruise like spot on thigh
- Bruise spots in upper thigh
- Greenish brown bruises on thighs what is the cause
- Bruise on the thigh with soreness what is causing it