What causes pulsing sensation in left arm and leg?
Possible pressure on one side.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. You may be feeling a throbbing sensation on left side.
2. It could be due to pressure on left arm and leg, while sleeping/ lying down.
3. Do check the blood pressure once. If its normal, then verify if its throbbing feeling or muscle twitching. If its throbbing/ muscle twitching, mild stretching along with relaxation will be helpful.
4. No medications necessary for now.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Experiencing pulsing sensation on arm what is the cause
- What causes shock pain in arms and legs
- What could cause weakness in legs and arms male
- What could cause bumps on legs and arms
- What causes purple bruise in legs and arms
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What could cause bruises on arms and legs
- What causes weakness in arms and legs
- What cause arms and legs to shake
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs