What causes pulsation and pain on top left side of brain?
Geriatrics or GP should be fine
At this age a Geriatrics GP should be fine for such initial symptoms. After evaluation he can refer you to Neurologist only when necessary. If it is Peripheral Artery disease the arteries to brain are central arteries so may not be directly related.
Hope this answers
Losartan and good sleep controls the pulsatile pai
That was good that symptoms disappeared with a night's sleep and Losartan. I suggest to take Losartan at night.
The blood pressure might be shooting up during early hours of the day and cause this kind of pulsatile pain. With Losartan the previous night it is able to control the blood pressure and no pain in the morning. It may be a good change. Latest studies suggest to use Anti BP medicines in the evening.
High Uncontrolled blood pressure can predispose to vascular dementia may not be now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ear and brain pain causes
- What causes brain aneurysm
- Pain on left side what could be causing this
- What causes brain freeze and shooting pain in ears
- Do brain tumors cause pain
- What causes white spots on one side of brain
- Brain tumor causing eye pain
- What causes a brain frenula
- What is the cause of brain fever
- What causes pain on left side under ribs