What causes pulsating sensations with a mass in abdomen?
No, but ct scan should be performed
Hi and welcome to HCM.
It can be aortic or illiac artery aneurism if this is pulsating, but it doesnt mean that there is risk of rupture if there is no pain in this area. Some other tumors are less common but colonoscopy wouldnt even reveal it since it can visualize only inner part of bowel and this mass is obviously outside colon.
I suggest to do ultrasound of abdomen for a start,but CT scan will be necessary sooner or later. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ethmoid mass
- What caused a pinching sensation in my lower abdomen
- What causes burning sensation in the upper abdomen
- What causes pulsations in chest
- What causes electrical sensation in lower left abdomen
- What causes pulsating vision
- What causes pulsating sensation in spinal cord
- Feeling pulsating sensation on neck what is causing this feeling
- What causes pulsating temples
- What cause fullness sensation in ear with pulsation
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?