What causes pulsating feeling after urination?
What should I do
PLease, calm down and do not nurse any fear!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pulsating feeling after urination. I have reviewed your information fully and the most likely cause would be anxiety. I will recommend that you relax and calm down. I have no idea what the particular concern or fear is with urinating. If you have had any difficulties or bad experiences during urination in the past, then we would need to address them.
IN all, this is anxiety. Reassurance and building your self confidence during urination would help. I will only recommend drug if you are unable to consistently handle it.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Pulsating is therr but still urge to urinate all the time. I thought it was UTI. I hope not but not sure
How often do you urinate? How much volume?
Hi and thanks for this follow up.
If you urinate quite often and in small volumes, it may suggest a UTI. However, if this is not the case and symptoms have been ongoing for long, it is unlikely to be a UTI. Do you feel any pains when you urinate?
I wish you well.
Volume not that much but still has the urge to still go.
This has only been not even a week ago.
No pain but I did notice a couple time XXXXXXX blood but I'm not sure if it from wiping so much for going to the bathroom quite often.
I feel no pain
There's no smell or and urine is quite clear
Please, what is your age and sex?
To better help, I will like to know your age and sex. How we approach this would be different depending on these two responses.
I look forward hearing from you. Thanks for understanding.
I recommend a urine test!
Hi and thanks for the details.
With this added information, I will recommend you get a urine test. This is because UTI are more common in women and may present not in a typical way. This would check to see if there are any signs of an infection. If there are none, then we would embark on managing your anxiety related to urination. Keep me updated with the results.
Until then, I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding when wiping after urination
- What causes feeling stringed while urinating
- What causes nausea feeling while urination
- What is the cause for continuous urinating after sex
- What causes bloating after urinating
- What causes bleeding during urination after a hysterectomy
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes vaginal pulsations and yellow cloudy urine
- What causes blood in urine after exercise
- What is causing the feeling of full bladder after urination
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?