What causes pulling pain in right leg from thigh to ankle?
possibility of nerve compression.
I have read your query.
There is possibility of spinal nerve compression leading to radicular thigh pain till ankle.
MRI spine will help in diagnosis.
Another possibility of muscle cramp leading to pain.
Neurotropic medication like pregabalin and methylcobalamine can be started consulting your doctor.
Physiotherapy plays important role in treatment. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
drink plenty of water.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes swelling on thighs and legs
- Thigh and leg pain causes
- Upper thigh leg pain causes
- What causes pain in thighs and calves of legs
- Duphaston causes back thigh leg pain buttocks
- Painful bottom legs and ankles and feet causes
- What are the causes of swollen legs ankles
- What causes pain in legs knees inner thigh and buttocks
- What causes pain in ankles