What causes puffiness in wrist with dizziness?
It can not be a wrist sprain.
I have read your question, and I think that It can not be a wrist sprain, as wrist sprain should not cause pain and swelling for months. I would suggest you to get MRI of the wrist to see if there is any wrist synovitis is present. It canlead to arthritis if not treated.
For foot puffiness and pain, you have not mentioned if there is any history of trauma is there, if yes it is better to get a X ray. If there is no injury then compression bandage and rest will help. You can take Brufen tablet and voletran ointment . Also avoid foot in hanging position and try to keep it elevated over a pillow.
If this pain and swelling increases even after rest then you need to see a orthopaedician for it . I do not think that wrist and foot pain is related .
For your dizziness and loss of balance, if it was a single transient episode, you need to be worried about this. it can be due to weakness. if it happen again you need to visit to doctor and check your blood pressure. ow blood pressure and anemia are most common cause of such episodes in young females.
I hope this answer will help you. Let me know if you have any followup question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and swelling in wrist
- What causes itchy spots on wrist
- What is the cause for wrist pain
- What causes swelling and stiffness at the wrist
- What causes skinny wrists
- What causes weak and thin wrist
- What causes sharp pain in wrist
- What is the cause of discoloured wrists and hands
- What causes bruised wrist for no reason
- What causes thin wrists