• question-icon

What causes prolonged menstrual bleeding while on Feliz-S plus?

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Mental Health
Question: Hi since past few weeks i am facing severe anxiety and sleep disorders and occassional hallucinations. I have 2 kids one 6years boy and 11 months daughter. I have visited psychiatrist and she has give dicorate 250mg and feliz plus tablets. Now since 2 weeks i have increased periods. Is that because of those tablets. I am bit worried. Please suggest are there any side effects because of those tablets
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No this is not due to tablets

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXX,
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Alike every medicine there are side effects of feliz plus and dicorate but the increase in periods is not a sidde effect of any of those two medicines.

The common side effect of feliz and dicorate are nausea and vomiting and headache in addition to other gastrointestinal symptoms. . In addition dicorate can cause some cognitive slowing and tremor.

In is also possible that you get more sleep with these medicines but there are no serious side effects with any of them.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist