What causes profuse vomiting after eating?

Dr. Monika Dede

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: My mom age is 60 and she discharge from hospital last 15 days wenever she is trying to had somthing vomite is coming she is not able to eat
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 2 minutes later
Hello! Maybe this situation could be relatec to the some side effects of the medications that your mother take . Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Monika Dede 12 minutes later
Please read the report and sugest me i am very upset wat i need to do i dont know please help me
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 16 hours later
Brief answer:
I suspect gastritis and cardiomyopathy

Detailed Answer:
Hello I have been through your question

I read carefully these reports and I think that your mother has some health problems.
I think that vomiting is related to erosive gastritis and cholecystitis calculosic.
According the mild pleural efusion I think this is as result of ischaemic cardiomiopathy .

Related the hepatic lesion needs to do FNA and to define if they are abscess or something else.
I suggest to meet an intern medicine doctor and to hospitalize again your mother because a complex treatment needed. (Iv antibiotics, ibuprofen, anti vomiting drugs and protons pomp inhibitors PPI like omeprazole) and further examinations.

I don't know what kind of treatment has done your mother during hospitalisation?
I hope my answer helps you.
I wish your mother quick recovery.
Be free to ask me again.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj