What causes profuse sweating while on high blood pressure treatment?
Increase BMR / weakness/ blood glucose variation
I went through the query and understood your concern.
Profuse sweating may be a sign of variation of glucose level or hyperthyroidism or increased body metabolic rate(BMR). Even anemia can cause profuse sweating but is associated with weakness and will be sweating more during works.
So better to get tested for blood sugar level, fasting lipid profile, thyroid profile and complete blood count (CBC) once for diagnosis. If any variations, treating them will solve your problem.
For now continue hydroclorothiazide in morning hour and monitor your BP. Don't go to bed immediately after food, don't have coffee/tea/alcohol (if you drink) as they can increase BMR. These will help you.
I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask if you have any further queries and I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of profuse sweating with coughs
- Does radiation treatment cause high blood pressure
- Profuse sweating causes
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure
- What causes vomiting and profuse sweating
- Treatment and cure for Profuse sweating
- Swollen ankle red warm high blood pressure treatment
- Constant high blood pressure treatment
- What could cause profuse sweating
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment
- Experiencing slight pinches at the top of heart. Have heart burn and...
- Have low thyroid, having rashes and cramping in legs. Suggest the...
- Body tingles while coughing. Anything wrong?
- Have swelling in perineum. Having reddish discharge near anus. Diagnosis?
- On ropinerol and levodopa for parkinson's disease. Hallucinating...
- Is it possible to have a tonsil stone lodged in the epiglottis?
- Have tenderness on head. Taken methylprednisolone. Done blood test...
- Vein in hand keeps twitching and pulsating. Reason?
- Swallowed a gold crown. Suggest the treatment
- Friend suffering from chicken pox. Should I take any medicine as a...