What causes profuse sweating, diarrhea and vomiting?
Its advisable to refer to your doctor
Thank you for trusting us at HCM with your question.
Having no fever, and feeling better are good signs, it means whatever was the cause of the symptoms you described, your body was able to cope with it and is recovering.
However, having diarrhea and bloody diarrhea is an indication for visiting your doctor, It is important to make sure you do not have dehydration, and to make sure whatever was causing the symptoms is not an invasive pathogen.
So to be safe please see your doctor if possible. Even if the symptoms are getting better its always good to have a checkup, and more improtant to identify a cause of the symptoms you describe to make sure you do not develop it again.
Meanwhile please make sure you stay well hydrated, drink water, fresh juice for example.
Please feel free to update me with what the doctor tells you, and I wish you full recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for anxiety and profuse sweating
- Profuse sweating then vomiting for days
- What is the cause of profuse sweating with coughs
- Profuse sweating causes
- Does augmentin intake cause profuse sweating
- What causes vomiting and profuse sweating
- Does change in climate cause hip pain and profuse sweating
- Profuse sweating dizziness vomiting
- What could cause profuse sweating
- Sudden dizziness and profuse sweating vomiting