What causes profuse sweating and hand tremors in an obese person?
About your concern;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone through your concern carefully.
First, let me suggest you not to check the blood sugar so often! The symptoms you described are verified that is not caused by blood sugar alterations.
I think there is a neurological pathology causing them and a detailed clinical examination together with radiological exams are needed to make a correct diagnosis.
If these episodes happen again, I would suggest not to wait for the appointment but go to ER for a prompt diagnosis.
Hope the information will help. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalenes cause hand tremor
- Hand tremors causes
- Causes of hand tremors in teenagers
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- Herniated disc cause hand tremors
- Hand tremors causes and treatment
- Does annorexia cause hand tremors
- Hiv cause hand tremors
- Can anxiety cause hand tremors
- Is hand tremors caused due to tonsillitis
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?