What causes profuse sweating, abdominal bloating, nausea and fatigue?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Bloating/fullness, abdominal discompfort, Kidneys hurt--- left one felt like i might have a stone for a few days but doesnt hurt as bad anymore, night sweats, nausea, ibs, peeing but not enough, low energy. symptoms for 2 weeks
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Supportive care, IBS flares

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Bloating / fullness, abdominal discomfort,flank pain, low energies, urinary hesitancy for two weeks with history of IBS is likely a gastric discomfort. Irritable bowel syndrome presents with such symptoms. Work up should be waited for to rule out any renal or gallbladder cause which is unlikely. I would suggest modifying diet and lifestyle, reduce dairy fatty foods, spicy foods, processed canned foods, chocolates, tea, coffee, alcohol, beverages etc. Eat small frequent meals and do regular exercise. Use yogurt and peppermint. Adapt good bowel habits. Prefer more fruits and fresh vegetables. Use fiber rich foods. Drink adequate fluids. Take some low doses of antispasmodics, amitriptyline and see if it helps.

Wait for the labs and when it comes further management will be directed according to that. Till then supportive care is advised. I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan