What causes prickling pain in the left testicle?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Men's Health
Question: I am suffering from a little bit prickling pain in left side testicle often . please tell me reason & medication.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take pain killers for couple of days

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for query
Based on the facts that you have posted and Ultrasound Scanning of scrotum pricking sensation in left testicle that you have is due to Grade one Varicocele .

There is no need to take antibiotic

Taking pain killers like Diclofenac twice daily along with using scrotal support will help to get the relief.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 31 minutes later
sir , a few andrologists says that there is no relation between the pain & varicocele grade 1 . they adviced that varicocele grade 1 is very common & pain doesnot occur due to varicocele grade 1 .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain and discomfort is one of the symptoms of Varicocele

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

I have many patients of grade one Varicocele in my 45 years of practice having pain and discomfort in testicles.It is usually due to temperature imbalance and hanging of Testicles .This pain usually gets relieved by using scrotal support .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
1. Does varicocele grade 1 need surgery ,affect the sexual life & cuase infertility ? please tell me sir in detail . 2 . does painkillers cure pain in leftside testicle ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain killers will relieve pain in testicle .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for folllow up .

Grade one Varicocele does not affect your sexual potency ,and fertility and does not require surgery .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.