What causes pressure on left side of head and holding of breath involuntarily?
may be due to stress.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Your symptoms of pressure on left side of head and holding your breath are most probably due to stress you are facing.
Stress can cause any number of symptoms.
I think you should practice relaxation exercises like deep breathing, meditation and progressive muscle relaxation.
This will help you to de-stress yourself.
Also, drink plenty of water, eat fruits and green vegetables.
Manage your school work according to a fixed time schedule.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes left sided headache with pressure
- Breath holding spasm causes
- What causes pressure in head extreme confusion and fogginess
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- What causes a really bad headache on the left side of your head
- What causes pressure on the left side of body
- What causes left sided headaches
- What s causing headache behind the head on left side
- What causes left sided pain while breathing
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination