What causes pressure in lower pelvic region and yellowish vaginal discharge?
Can be ovarian cyst or mild pelvic inflammation.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The mild pressure pain on the right side can be due to a small ovarian cyst or intestinal causes like constipation or a mild pelvic inflammation. An ultrasound scan can help in confirmation of diagnosis.
The yellowish discharge can be due to bacterial vaginosis. This can be confirmed only after a vaginal swab examination. Taking proper oral antibiotics will help in reducing the discharge.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- What causes pink vaginal discharge
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes itchy vaginal discharge
- What causes brown vaginal discharge
- What causes yellowish vaginal discharge
- What are the causes of vaginal discharge and spotting