What causes pressure and fullness in the abdomen with numbness in the legs?

Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi I have pressure and fullness in my stomach. It feels very hard to the touch. Also I am experiencing numbness in my legs

Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Change diet

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
You may suffer from various stomach disorders including GERD, hiatal hernia or gastritis. At this point you should change dietary habits,avoid coffee,carbonated drinks,alcohol smoking,overeating,fried food and sweets. Drink menta or chamomile tea, probiotics, take one spoon of olive oil in the morning,eat smaller meal but more frequently. Don't use laxatives unless there is no stool passage for 2 days. if there won't be improvement,you should do gastroscopy. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar