What causes premature grey hair?
Thanks for the query.
Premature greying usually is hereditary or due to stress and vitamin deficiencies especially calcium pantothenate deficiency.
You can give tab. pantoplex once a day, altris gel for local application, continue biotin.
Zincris contains only zinc while zincovit is the multivitamin.
In place of aloha you can use any iron tonic like tonoferon-pediatric.
You may give zincris or zincovit as our aim is to give overall nutrition to child to prevent greying.
Food containing protein like soy, lentils, sprouts, meats, liver, eggs.
Food like carrots, salmon, sardines, nuts cauliflower induce good hair growth as well as prevent further premature greying. Green leafy vegetables, salads fruits are helpful too.
Hope i answered your query.
Feel free for follow up.
here is the treatment
Thanks for folow up.
If i would be the treating doctor, I would start him on
Tab. Pantoplex for 6 months along with biotin once a day either in morning or night (at a time) after food.
Syp. Zincovit 5ml 2 times a day for a month.
Syp. Tonoferon-pediatric 5ml 2 times a day, duration depends on haemoglobin level.
Altris gel will fasten recovery (apply for 6 months) so that recurrence will be prevented.
Hope i helped you.
If i answered your query, rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anemia causes grey hair
- Creatine causing grey hair
- Causes of grey hair and acupressure
- Premature greying of hair what is the cause and remedy
- What causes grey hair at 27
- What could cause premature greying of hair and beard
- What causes corkscrew grey hairs
- What is the cause and treatment for grey eyebrow hair
- Can gluten intolerance cause premature grey hair
- What causes premature graying of hair on beard