What causes premature ejaculation?

Posted on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 in Men's Health
Question: I have problem of premature ejaculation. When i try to have intercourse with my lover it doesn't last for few seconds. Also i get ejaculation whenever my partner touches my organ. I feel my erection is week. I consulted a doctor and he suggested me Nano Leo and Lycoxy for 15 days. Is it useful? Should i try some other medicine.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Try Pari-CR 12.5 mg

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query

The reason for premature ejaculation could be anxiety and fear of being caught. There are various techniques that can be tried for this issue. Relaxation techniques like breathing techniques and yoga may also help.

I have not found these two medicines effective in my practice so can't comment . You can try tab XXXXXXX CR 12.5 mg a day for 3 weeks and report back. It is an antidepressant and is a prescription medicine.

DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
I masturbate too often and i feel that this could also have led to my problem (not getting erection for a longer time). Is anxiety and fear of being caught are the only reasons for such problems?? Are there any other medicines i should take on a regular basis to have a good sexual life. Am about to get married in 6 months and hence am worried this problem might affect my marriage life. Kindly suggest me.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try Pari-CR

Detailed Answer:
Hello
No,masturbation per se does not cause sex problems, the guilt of doing masturbation does cause lots of problems. Your problems are due to guilt of masturbation, fear of being caught only. Please take Tab XXXXXXX CR 12.5 mg a day for 3 weeks after consultation with your primary doctor. It is a prescription anti-anxiety medication that works like other SSRI medications.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist