What causes premature ejaculation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am a 33 male. More than often, I have premature ejaculation (less than one minute after penetration) and very poor erection (especially after i have ejaculated). I could take more one hours to have erection again after i ejaculate for the first . I don't remember when i have been able to go more than one rounds while making love; I have rarely have satisfied my partner in bed. This situation even shy me away from having sex; i rather prefer to masturbate nowadays rather than attempting making love to my partner because i know i will just be hurting her feelings. What can i do to remedy my situation; i don't want to use viagra. Are some natural food/supplement i can use to help too?
Posted Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Read detail answer bellow.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of premature ejaculation.

As regards premature ejaculation and ED,In absence of any major health issue cause of Ed and premature ejaculation are due to performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

It is natural not to get erection immediately after first ejaculation.

Please take your partner in to confidence as her cooperation is equally important to resolve your problem and consult qualified Sexologist to learn new sex techniques like start and stop technique or squeeze technique .This will help to delay ejaculation.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.