What causes post menopausal vaginal bleeding?
transvaginal ultrasound advised
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health issue.
I'm Dr Manisha and I will be answering your health questions.
Post menopausal bleeding needs early evaluation so she should get a transvaginal ultrasound at the earliest.
It is to see the thickness of endometrium and any other pathology if present.
In case the bleeding is excessive then she should take tablet tranexemic acid thrice a day till it stops.
Get ultrasound done and just let me know so that we can discuss further management.
In case you have any questions about it, I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- What causes vaginal bleeding in the second trimester
- What is causing grey discharge and vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal bleeding and itching
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding what could be the cause
- What causes vaginal bleeding post menopause
- What is the cause of sudden vaginal bleeding
- What causes internal vaginal bleeding
- What could cause vaginal bleed post sex