What causes poor vision after a cataract surgery?

Question
I just had cataract surgery in my right eye, now vision is worst.Its been 3 weeks today.its been 10 minutes. I want my money back.Wheres my answer, you sent me a receipt but no answer.I just had cataract surgery in my right eye, now vision is worst.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Power adjustment likely to be needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Under normal circumstances, there is a lens inside the eye which helps in focussing the light onto the retina. During cataract this lens is affected and the lens needed to be removed in your case. The lens needs to be substituted with an intraocular lens or needs to be externally aided with high powered glasses. You need to check with your doctor about whether intraocular lens has been used in your case, and if so, whether further power adjustment is needed. This is the most likely cause of your vision being at its worse. Your ophthalmologist can check and let you know.

You need to understand that the answers on this platform are provided by doctors and the number of answer seekers is often high. Therefore, you might sometimes need to wait a while before your query gets answered. Sorry for the delay.

Let me know if I could help further.