What causes poor memory?
Likely to be due to dementia
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
I understand your concern and worry about health of your husband.
The cause of the condition could be due
1. Senile Dementia: It usually occurs after 60 years of age. But intake of alcohol be aggravating factor.
2. Alcohol intake and associated Vitamin deficiency.
If there is no exertional breathlessness, no chest pain it's unlikely to be heart condition.
I would suggest you the following
1. Ensure intake of adequate quantity of water. 2 to 3 liter a day
2. VITAMIN supplements
3. Abstinence from alcohol
You have to convince him he requires to seek medical attention for further clinical assessment.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of poor memory
- What causes poor lymphatic drainage
- Causes of poor working memory
- What causes poor body balance
- Poor memory and concentration causes
- What causes poor circulation in toddlers
- What causes lightheadedness and poor circulation
- What causes poor memory
- What causes poor leg circulation
- What causes bad memory