What causes poor memory after taking Lipitor and Vesicare?
Rare side effect of lipitor
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The side effects you are experiencing are indeed rare side effects of the medication lipitor (active ingredient atorvastatin).
As this is a very rare side effect, the exact cause is still unclear. But whenever reported, the medication has been replaced with another which has led to discontinuation of the side effects. So I would request you to report the same to your prescribing doctor who would gladly replace the medication with another which would help control your cholesterol levels along with having less or no undesired side effects.
I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated gpt and alp after taking lipitor
- Take lipitor once a week
- What causes severe abdominal cramps while taking lipitor
- What time of day to take lipitor
- What if i forgot to take lipitor
- Reason for taking lipitor
- Side effects of taking lipitor
- Problems from taking lipitor
- Taking lipitor and coversyl
- What causes mildly raised bp inspite of taking lipitor