What causes poor blood circulation in legs and hands?

Question
Hi Doctor, Good Morning,
1) If I am sitting, standing or sleeping in any particular position the blood circulation will stop in the particular orgon, mostly legs and hands, Is this is any disease??
2) After removing the socks from my legs I find streach marks on the legs also it will look like some what swollen. Is it a sign of any disease?
pls advise
thanks and regards
XXXX
Posted Fri, 15 Aug 2014 in Healthy Living

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There could be many reasons for your complaints

Detailed Answer:

Ans.1: what you might be having is some numbness in that area,so your feel like blood circulation has stopped in that area.

This could be due to many reasons,common ones are:

>Vitamin deficiency
>Faulty posture
>high blood sugar
>High blood pressure etc.

Ans 2.: Swelling in feet could be due to tight socks, prolonged standing,increased salt intake etc.

It is better that you visit your doctor and get your self examined. Your doctor will ask for investigations like blood sugar,complete blood count etc as per need.

I do not see possibility of something grossly wrong,but still it is better that you visit your doctor.

Dr.Pragnesh