What causes pooping sound and recurrent congestion in ear along with headache?

Dr. Naveen Kumar

ENT Specialist

Posted on Mon, 14 Mar 2016 in General Health
Question: ME AGAIN...

Today, I woke up feeling like S H I T!!!

All day long! Rode my bicycle @ 6:15 to go out to eat, feeling that goddamn ear itching pressure...

Pressure behind my right eye AND A HEADACHE behind my right top head connected to the right-eye itchy-pressure!

If there is nothing wrong in my ears - if this is the blood trying to flow thru constricted veins - WHY DO I keep hearing the clicks and pops as if it is trying to decongest? People always telling me to clean my nose.

ENT doctor extensively tested me and gave me a clean XXXXXXX of health!

Just a touch of wooziness when I walk. (This... makes

The times I went to the ER for relief from this my BP would be up to 150 / 90. I think that accounts for the wooziness, and the strong headache I felt behind my right eye today.

How long before this ruptures a vein in my brain and gives me a BLEEDING stroke?

I GOT TO GET THE STEM CELLS! Soon, or DIE!
I opened my GoFundMe acct... Can I send your the link?

Forgot to mention: while at the buffet, my right-sided headache made my appetite shit. I ate little.

THAT a warning sign?

At 1 in the morning, however, I felt like eating again.

I have found...

When I shoot up (inhale, lol) one shot-spray of Fluticasone, it lasts almost all day long! My ear clears up and I can LIVE, but...

WHY, if the problem is NOT my sinus, but the stroke-caused narrowing of the blood vessels with blood trying to flow through them?

I can sing forcefully for about 20 minutes, however, before... So long as I DON'T do anything "strenuous" the Fluticasone alleviates it. I am thinking one shot, and when I get home after 12, let my ear congest because when I lie down to leep it starts to feel better. Besides, I do not want to develop tolerance to the Flonase and need more for the same effect.

Video:

https://YYYY/YYYYY
PLEASE read the previous 3 or 4 posts too, thanks
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 7 days later
Brief Answer:
Fluticasone reduces the congestion around the Eustachian tube...

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back

1. WHY DO I keep hearing the clicks and pops as if it is trying to de-congest?

A: This popping sound is noticed when the Eustachian tube (the tube connecting nose and the ear) tries to open and close. As I had mentioned in my earlier responses, recurrent congestion around the Eustachian tube opening gives rise to these symptoms. The pressure behind the eye and head is also one of the consequences of the Eustachian tube block.

Fluticasone being an intranasal steroid reduces the congestion around the Eustachian tube and relieves the block.

2. How long before this ruptures a vein in my brain and gives me a BLEEDING stroke?

A: As I mentioned earlier, this does not happen to everyone. It is by chance the weak vessel may rupture.

3. my right-sided headache made my appetite shit. I ate little. THAT a warning sign?

A: No, not exactly. It is due to neural activity secondary to misfiring of the neurons in the brain. This usually happens in the case of post stroke.

4. WHY, if the problem is NOT my sinus, but the stroke-caused narrowing of the blood vessels with blood trying to flow through them?

A: Steroid is a powerful anti-inflammatory medicine. Fluticasone being an intranasal steroid reduces the congestion around the sinuses and the Eustachian tube, thus relieving the block. Try to use it regularly in the morning when you get up from the bed, it gives you better results.

5. Both you and your friend are of almost the same height as in this video. Hence, not much of difference can be noted in the arm's length. In the case of yours, there is mild wasting of muscles which makes the forearm to appear little shorter. Physiotherapy can regain the strength of the muscles. But the length can't be increased at this age.

Hope this clarifies your doubts. Wish you a good day.

Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Naveen Kumar 5 days later
Thanks a bunch.

My forearms has ALWAYS appeared shorter, even in 1996 when I was 22 and 23. As for wasting away muscles, watch this recently taken video: people are always amazed at my triceps, so why are my triceps S HUGE when I do absolutely almost nothing to exercise, as exercising racks my body with pain?

https://YYYY/YYYY

Can't ILIZAROV be used to "break" and then slowly "stretch" my bones longer?

Why does exercise, and self-gratification, terribly exacerbate the blockage in my ears and the irritating in the disks (seemingly) in my neck? HOW CAN I live a full life if I can not experience the ecstasy of orgasm WITHOUT EXACERBATING this hell in my head and ears and eyes and neck?

(Just please reassure me: stem cells CAN alleviate most of this hellhole Iam in? You STILL hold to THAT?)

OH AND let me add (PLEASE rad the query BEFORE this addition to the query.)

WHY does cold weather cause my right arm to become rigid and want to hang by my side half-limp, since 2008, way before my stroke?

THIRD query...

HERE is my GoFundMe account.

PLEASE HELP ME spread it, maybe donate a few dollars. If enough people gimme fifty cents to $1 per shot, I can GET enough to get them stem cells, and me life potentially back.

www.YYYY.YY/YYYY

At night, especially when I am going to bed, sometimes I'll feel a tingling in my upper arm - sometimes it will radiate down my left leg - like a gentle electricity; but this scares me.

WHAT IS IT?

Simply the result of my bulging, herniated neck disks?

WARNING of another impending stroke?

Is it harmless, even if terrifying?

https://YYYY/YYYY
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 9 days later
Brief Answer:
Illizarov is not required and I don't advise that for you...

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

I am sorry for a delayed reply, I honestly had no access to internet.

Welcome back

1. In some individuals, there is overgrowth of certain group of muscles while the other group which performs the opposite function gets weakened. This could be the reason behind the triceps becoming prominent in your hand. I have examined the video thoroughly and I don't see any major disability in your hand except for the prominent of the upper arm muscles. My honest suggestion is to not worry about the lengthening of the arm, and this is not required.

Illizarov technique is not advisable as there is no gross deformity or shortening of the upper arm which can restrict the normal day to day functions.

2. Whenever an individual performs certain activities and while trying to attain climax, there is sudden gush of adrenaline which increases blood flow to the vital organs. While increasing the heart rate and respiratory rate it causes congestion in the nose and the Eustachian tube. This happens to almost all the human beings and its perfectly normal.

I'm extremely sorry for the present situation of yours. I do understand that even a minor congestion in the nose can cause terrible discomfort. You can reduce this to a certain extent by using steroid nasal spray.

3. Yes, bulging discs can definitely add on to your present set of the problems. Physiotherapy can be of some relief.

4. As for as my knowledge is concerned and going by the research articles, stem cells have shown promising results in alleviating most of the post stroke problems.

5. Numbness in the upper limb during an attack of cold may be secondary to the bulging discs. The bulging discs compress the nerves exiting from the spinal cord thereby giving rise to array of symptoms. This worsens during cold because of the reduced blood supply to the affected limb. Tingling sensation in the limbs is also due to compression of the spinal nerves and the supplying blood vessels. I don't think it's a warning sign of impending stroke.

6. I will definitely try my best to spread this message to help you in raising the funds.

Hope this clarifies your doubts. Wish you good health.

Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
Follow up: Dr. Naveen Kumar 18 hours later
Now I'm starting to feel slight congestion sometimes ALSO in my left ear eustachian tube, and snot is hanging in my nostrils like lint at the end of the hot-air escape an outside coming from the dryer.

Oh, my www.GoFundMe.com/I_Have_Lost_Hope, I think I gave you the wrong link last time. Goddamn stroke memory!

The problems with my climax NEVER EVER EVER happened before a few months ago!

The lengthening of the arms is something I want for my own sexual satisfaction, as my fetish is having longer arms than long-armed females, and at 6 foot tall, my fucking arms are usually SHORTER than 5'9 females, and this is a truly distressing curse to me. if MY arms were longer this stroke curse wouldn't b so damned devastating as at least I'd HAE ONE of my dreams.

You cannot BELIEVE how myshort arms just drags me down rom
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 32 hours later
Brief Answer:
Continue using Fluticasone regularly...

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for writing back

1. You can continue with the Fluticasone nasal spray. This will help in de-congesting the nasal mucosa as well as the Eustachian tube opening.

2. With the continuous use of Fluticasone you may get better and your climax will get better too. Also, you can try using saline nasal spray to keep your nose moist and avoid any dryness and crusting.

3. I don't think so, shortening of the arm is anywhere related your stroke. You need to get out of this false notion; this unwarranted apprehension is going to pull you down badly. Trust me, many individuals have this sort of issues and they learn to accept the reality and live with it.

Kindly stop comparing your arm with that of your fetish; shortening of the arm will never affect in the way of climax.

Hope this clears your doubts. Wish you good health.

Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj