What causes plugged ears and swollen neck glands post a surgery?
ETD is fairly common.
Thank you for your query.
1. Eustachian Tube Dysfunction ( ETD ) is fairly common.
2. It does not arise from the parotid cysts or by pressure from lymph nodes.
3. If medical treatment fails, get the ventilation tubes (Myringotomy and grommet insertion ) done.
4.This helps the Eustachian Tube Function to recover.
5. Upload your test results. It will help in understanding the severity of your ETD.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can snorting meth cause swollen neck glands
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck
- What is the cause of palpitations and swollen neck
- What causes swollen glands neck
- Alcohol cause of swollen neck gland
- What causes swollen glands in my neck and aching joints
- Can allergies cause swollen glands in neck
- Propofol causes swollen neck
- Swollen protrusion on neck overnight what cause
- What causes swollen and painful lymph nodes on neck