What causes pins and needles sensation in the hands?
its excruciating by itself and if something bumps it its unbearable.
went to hospital. no tests done. told to see my normal dr tmro.
whats going on? how can I reduce the pain?
Pins and needles in hands can be due to many causes
Pins and needles in hands can be due to many causes.
Compression at the wrist is ruled out because it is both sided. It is probably due to neuropathy (affection of nerves). This may be due to Diabetes, B-12 deficiency, or other causes. If you do not have Diabetes, (have checked your sugar in the recent couple of months), and are not on any regular medication, I would suggest you take a B complex tablet with adequate B-12 in it daily for a week or till you are able to see your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- What causes pin and needles on penis
- Duromine cause pins and needles in hand