What causes pins and needle sensation on legs?
Symptoms are suggestive of nerve compression.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms. These are suggestive of nerve compression in the lower back.
This can be confirmed by MRI of spine.
For relief of symptoms (pins and needle sensations), you can take pregabalin or gabapentin capsules.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation after getting hot
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes pin and needles on penis