What causes pins and needle sensation after General anaesthesia?
Thanks for writing to us.
Not normally happened.
I hope this information has been helpful for you.
Regards, Dr. XXXXXXX .
Please hit thanks button.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,
Several possible: Could be due to hyperventilation, low ionized calcium, a medication reaction of drug use for GA,in your case hyperventilation may be the cause.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation after getting hot
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- What causes pin and needles on penis
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...