What causes pinkish vaginal discharge, stomach cramps and tingling sensation in groin area?
Do one home pregnancy test at the earliest.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comments:
1) Do one home pregnancy test at the earliest to rule out possible pregnancy.
2) Depending on test result, you should undergo one blood test for beta-hCG and Trans Vaginal ultrasound scan to confirm viability, miscarriage and nature of pregnancy.
3) Other related causes could be hormonal imbalance, stress, vaginal or pelvic infection, old endometrial tissue, cervical polyp etc.
Review with test reports for next management. Hope, I have answered your query. Good luck and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this