What causes pink urine?
Could be due UTI.
Thanks for your query,I assume that you have posted this query for your daughter.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on her problem.
1) Does she have any urinary symptoms like frequency of urination ,urgency,burning urination etc.?
2) Does she have fever.?
Please get her routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please give her broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure she drinks more water.To keep her urine dilute
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain and pink colored urination
- What are the possible causes for pink urine
- What causes dirty urine
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- Smoking causes urine pink
- Pink tinged urine causes
- What causes brown and pink discharge along with urine
- What could be the cause of pink colored urine
- What causes urine to be slimy?
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?