What causes pinching pain in the chest?

Question
For last few weeks, I am feeling a very minor pinch in my left chest. And its like something is pinching in side the chest, somewhere deep down where i cannot poke my finger and itch it. It lasts just for a second of two.
Earlier i was a smoker with almost 4 cigs a day, but now I completely stopped it. Can that be a reason, or is there any thing else I should be worried about.
I have noticed one more thing, it happens more frequently on full stomach, than no empty stomach. Can that be co-related or I am just think a lot about it.
I also felt the same sensation on the other side of the chest, but that is countable(i guess may be twice or thrice).
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get ECG done

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Most probably its nothing. BUt still need to rule out any heart or lung problem. So kindly get two basic tests done i.e ECG and chest X ray PA view. If its not heart or lung, then acidity or indigestion maybe the cause.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee