What causes pinching chest pain?
GERD or cervical spine lesions to be excluded...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You are experiencing chest discomfort and pain for several months now, that isn't related to cardiac problems (since they found nothing on cardiac examinations especially angiogram).
This is why if you were my patient i would look for other etiologies to your problems. Your symptoms may be caused by GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease or other gastrointestinal problems), or muskulo skeletal problems (especially cervical spine lesions).
If you were my patient I would recommend to do:
- Abdominal echo
- Upper endoscopy
- Head and neck x ray and MRI
This will exclude acid reflux or cervical spine damage.
If everything will be ok than your symptoms may be related to stress.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain