What causes pin prick pain in right breast around the nipple?
Needs work up, multiple etiologies
Thank you for asking!
If the mammogram has cleared any odds for trouble like malignancy i am sure something innocuous is left as a cause like age related hormonal changes, fats imbalances,and even a common cold can present with such tingling.It is due to congestion and edema in the breast.Wear support like bra and it will help the sensations.Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in antioxidants and avoid excessive intake of red meat.Consume Vitamin E and calcium supplements.Limit the intake of salt, coffee, alcohol and high fat diets. If there is any color change or discharge from the nipples then simple infection like mastitis can explain it. A simple examination of the breast and ultrasound of it for any collection would rule that out.
Simple nutritional neuropathies and Vitamin b12 deficiency may cause that too and are most likely at your age.
Pramipexole AKA mirapex which you take may also cause these tingling and paresthesias and parkinson's itself can be a reason for such tinglings.
This pin and prick sensation might be an epigastric pain secondary to chronic aspirin use leading to drug induced gastritis as that sensations and pain are also presented in this.
To me it looks like nutritional neuropathies and age related and associate morbidity related neuropathy.
Get a neurologist and let them sort it out for you.
I hope it helps .Take good care and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- What causes pain below nipples
- What causes painful lump in breast surounding the nipple
- What causes tenderness and nipple pain in my left breast
- What causes soreness in the breast nipple
- Lumps in breast burning pain in nipples cause
- What causes deep pain in the nipples
- What causes male nipple pain
- What causes breast and nipple itching
- What causes extreme nipple pain
- What causes nausea and abdomninal pain with bloody stool and abdominal...
- Can I take lemsip for cold and headache?
- Can Epstein Barr virus cause severe abdominal pain and what is the cause...
- Is there any way to reverse autoimmune disorder causing rashes and boils...
- What could be the cause for stinging pain in back, bottom of stomach and...
- Why do I get hand tremors all the time?
- What is the treatment for nausea and pain while swollowing due to mild...
- Is it normal to see red veins at the back of my mouth?
- Suggest medicines that dont cause drowziness for pain due to Neualgia of...
- What is the cure for reduced hearing capability in left ear and painful...