What causes pimples over scrotum and penis?

Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hello doctor, iwant to ask that i am having pimples on my testicles and the top of my penis, with white liquid ? Its very itchy,
What type of this infection is?
Please tell me
It can be a sign of aids or not?
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload the picture of the lesion.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.

Pimples over scrotum and penis---
How long you are having such symptoms?
Are they itchy from the beginning? All lesions?
You had not mentioned anything about your sexual activities.
These information will help in the diagnosis of the lesions.
Possibilities:
1. Sebaceous cysts--- Itching will not be there
2. Genital Herpes
3. PPP or Fordy's disease--- No clinical importance. Can be ignored. Itching may be due to some other reasons.
If you could upload a good picture of these lesion, we can discuss more.
DR S.Murugan

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju