What causes pimples on penis and pain during ejaculation?

Urologist
Question
Hello Doctor,

I have been having this problem since a 2 months now. When I have intercourse My penis got red, small pimples arise and I had burning sensation when semen was ejected. After 3-4 hours penis became normal. No burning sensation and penis had no red pimples.

As suggested by one of the doctors (diagnosed as allergic reaction to condoms) I have applying Fluticasone cream. But did not see any improvement. Whenever I have intercourse my penis becomes red and start hurting due to which I am not able to enjoy intercourse. Please check the pics attached. Please help me get rid of this.
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Zole

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

You need to apply Zole cream twice daily for 3 weeks. You and your wife need to take T. AF 150 once daily for 5 days. Your wife also needs to place Candid V 6 pessary once in night for 6 nights.

You are not going to have intercourse for 1 week.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: What causes pimples on penis and pain during ejaculation? 16 minutes later
Thanks for the quick reply doctor. Is it just alergic reaction , nothing serious right?

Also is this T.AF 150 is tablet?

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tablet AF 150

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

It is tablet AF 150.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: What causes pimples on penis and pain during ejaculation? 35 hours later
Thanks doctor. And the cream is it only Zole or Zole-F cream?

Reg,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Zole

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Zole.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: What causes pimples on penis and pain during ejaculation? 18 hours later
Thanks doctor.

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
welcome