What causes pimples around the anus?
Hello. thank you.
I am Dr. kakkar (Dermatologist and Venerelogist). I have noted your concern.
I can see multiple, skin colored raised skin lesion around the anal opening. Perhaps those are perianal warts/ condyloma acuminata. Warts are an infection caused by HPV (Human papilloma virus).
Genital and perianal warts is considered an STD and the infection is usually acquired through sexual contact with an infectious sexual partner.
Remedy for Perianal warts
I suggest either freezing with liquid nitrogen or Podophyllin topical application. I suggest that you visit a dermatologist in your region for the needful. Since genital or Perianal warts is an STD therefore you must also screen for other STDs like HSV, HIV, syphilis (vdrl/rpr) etc
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anus cancer
- What cause inching on the anus
- What causes boiler pimples?
- What causes pimples in the womb
- Which sickness cause a pimple near the anus
- What causes achiness in anus
- What causes pimples on chin
- What causes pimple on the areola
- What causes an itchy anus
- What causes a stinky pimple