What causes pimple like spots on the penis?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have 2 pimple like spots on my penis. I am married and my wife and I have sex about once a week now. I masterbate about every day. I do not have sex w/anyone else and I am sure she does not either.I use a lubricant often called trojan arouses and releases.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly provide images for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for contacting us with your query.

I am so sorry to hear about these pimple like spots and all the inconveniences this has caused you. From the information you have provided, you most likely do not have a sexually transmitted disease.

To provide a personalized and helpful response to you, I will need to review and image of these spots. Otherwise, I might be provide a generic response not addressing your worries or providing helpful recommendations. The image will;

1. Help me make a likely diagnosis,
2. Provide personalized and helpful recommendations

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad