What causes persistent wetness on testicles?
It is natural sweating
Welcome to Health Care Magic, Thanks for writing to us,
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
Main purpose of putting testis in scrotal sac and hanging it out of the body is to keep testes cooler than other parts of body because testes function at a cooler temperature compared to other parts of the body.
Other than keeping it out of the body nature also provided testes with some other mechanisms of getting cooled down, one mechanism is think scrotal skin which due to it being thin, keeps loosing heat.
And other mechanism is the seat glands present on the skin.
Scrotal skin has sweat glands on it which keep the testes cool by evaporation.
Every one in this world has wet testes in warm , humid environment,
some may have somewhat drier testes some may have a bit more wet version but no one has absolutely sweat free scrotum.
This is same like some people get drenched in sweat on a given temperature and others don't.
Same is the case with you , your sweat glands are more sensitive and they are more active.
Frankly speaking this will not get cured by any med in my opinion.
I would suggest you wear more absorptive forms of under wears or use talcum powder to control the wetness.
I would also suggest you not panic in this regard , this is some what natural, sweat glands may get more sensitive with age probably that's why you are realizing it more now but you should not be much anxious about this.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sagging testicles
- What causes cysts on testicles
- What causes wet dandruff
- What causes fluid in testicles
- What are the causes of wet hands
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes tight testicles
- What causes scaling on testicles
- What causes persistent pain in lower back and testicle
- What are the causes of testicle soreness
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?