What causes persistent swollen lymph glands below jaw and ears?
From past 6 months they was continious swelling of glands under my ears and below jaws without any pain recentlly from past 2 months they was a strange bad taste behind right side of my tounge . Though there is no pain or no other complications I was worried why it was not getting better . To inform I got bells palsy 2 years before from which i recovered so is this related to this or any other symptoms .
Most probably this is not related to Bell's palsy
Hi Sir,Welcome to HCM,
I have gone through your question and understand your worry and concern.
It suggests that most probably it is not related with the Bell's palsy.
No need to worry, it suggests that most probably you may be suffering from the parotid swelling.
I would like to suggest that you may go for the Ultra Sonography of the neck and FNAC of the cervical swelling to reach the near diagnosis after consulting with your doctor.
Meanwhile just Keep taking Steam inhalation three to four times a day..
The bad taste can be there due to chronic sinusitis also..
Did you experience any fever / cough / cold / runny nose / sore throat in recent past ?
Please let me know if there're any further queries that I can help you with..
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Costochondritis and swollen lymph glands
- Swollen lymph glands methamphetamine
- Does low phosphorus cause swollen lymph glands
- Diabetes mellitus can cause swollen lymph glands
- Conjuctivitis and swollen lymph glands
- Swollen lymph glands postpartum
- Hiv swollen lymph glands
- Swollen lymph glands in neck and dry wax in ear
- What is the treatment for swollen lymph glands
- Causes of swollen lymph glands